Dubok Alexander Anatolievich is the founder and head of the patent bureau.
Graduated with honors from the South Russian State University of Economics and Service, has a higher technical education with the qualification of an engineer in "Household radioelectronic equipment" (diploma VSA 0382589).
Since 2006, he has practiced in intellectual property, which includes:
- trademark applications;
- patent applications for a wide range of devices and technologies, including teaching methods;
- food processing equipment;
- hydrodynamic equipment;
- sports equipment;
- household items;
- clothing and footwear.
Formed a group of business services companies, expert in building business processes.
In addition to intellectual property he enjoys basketball, table tennis, chess and poker. Grew up in Rostov-on-Don.
- WIPO. Training at the Intellectual Property Summer School;
- RGAIS. (Objects of patent law, means of individualization and their expertise);
- WIPO. Basics of Intellectual Property